The Importance of a HVAC Maintenance Agreement
If you knew something was wrong with your car, you wouldn’t stop to think twice about paying for necessary maintenance on your vehicle. It’s time to also look at your HVAC system in the exact same way. Your HVAC system needs regular upkeep just as much as your car does, if not more, and the best way to make sure everything is running smoothly is our Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement.
What is Comprehensive Cooling Maintenance Agreement?
A Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement provides our customers with two yearly maintenance inspections that allow us to check your entire system at the start of each season. In other words, you’ll feel assured your cooling unit will work properly and efficiently during the hottest months of the summer just as you’ll feel confident that your home will stay warm during the winter.
Through this agreement, our customers receive many other conveniences and services (which we will go into greater detail about later), but the overall point is that these agreements help to extend the life of your HVAC system and ensure that things are running as smoothly as they can.
What does an HVAC Maintenance Agreement Include?
Your maintenance agreement starts with two yearly HVAC inspections. Our team of certified HVAC technicians will check your entire system for you. With routine maintenance, you are complying with your manufacturer’s warranty, and you protect yourself from potentially expensive and easily avoidable repairs.Here are just a few of the benefits:
- We give you a two-year parts warranty (minimum) on all repairs we make.
- A minimum one-year warranty on labor for all repairs we make.
- Faster response to 24-hour emergency repair services.
- As a our customer with a Maintenance Agreement, you get priority service over customers who don’t have a plan.
- We pride ourselves on our willingness to schedule customer appointments to fit their schedules. With the customers who subscribe to maintenance agreement plans, we extend those appointment hours to make service calls more convenient.
- Free delivery and installation of portable cooling units in emergency situations.
- Less risk of costly and avoidable system breakdowns.
Customers who purchase a Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement are also eligible for discounts, including:
- 15% on repairs
- 10% for service fees
- 10% on accessories
- 5% on equipment
We designed our maintenance agreement plans with the goal of ensuring that all HVAC equipment will operate safely. With a maintenance agreement subscription, you’ll also have the assurance that your HVAC system will be more reliable, and your home will be more comfortable - no matter how miserable the conditions are outside.
If you’d like to sign up for a maintenance agreement, click here to fill out our signup form. If you have questions about how our Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement can fit your needs, call Summit Heating & Air Conditioning at 253-242-5208 today.
Leave your contact
info and we'll call
you back in 5 minutes.
If you think your heating or air conditioning system might need to be repaired, replaced or you'd like to have a new unit installed, we provide FREE estimates.
CALL NOW: 253-242-5208